Advanced Lending Techniques Through Loan Hedging - Webinar

by Marta Carey -
Number of replies: 0

Center for Financial Training
Webinar - Live and Recorded Options Available

Advanced Lending Techniques Through Loan Hedging

Friday, April 21, 2017
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Eastern Time)

CFT Webinars are purely educational. Instructors are not permitted to sell any products or services during the presentation.

Program Content:

In an unprecedented interest rate environment, we will share strategies that allow lenders to address these essential questions: How can I offer a longer fixed rate loan when competing with a national bank? How can I make my loan instantly profitable through an additional source of non-interest income? How can I embed a prepayment penalty so my prospect does not have to come out of pocket? How can I offer a construction loan with a committed fixed-rate takeout? How can I offer borrowers the most value while maximizing relationship retention rates for the bank?

What You Will Learn:

• Learn how to win loans in a highly competitive environment while maximizing yield for the bank.
  • Understand the key differences in a community bank's potential value proposition versus national and regional banks with fragmented business units.
  • CenterState Bank will share internal strategies that have boosted ROA by 100 bps and diminished relationship runoff by 80%.

Who Should Attend?:

CEO, CFO, Full lender track from Chief Lending Officer to business development officers. Please forward email to appropriate person(s).

Instructor:

Mr. Ed Kofman is the Managing Director and Head of Loan Trading and Hedging at CenterState Bank of Florida NA. Mr. Kofman served as Managing Director at a bankers' bank. Mr. Kofman has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. He served as Financial Risk Manager of Wells Fargo Bank's Capital Markets group. He was responsible for the production of capital allocation tools and risk-adjusted return on capital models at Bank of America. He served as a Credit Loan Officer and Director of Corporate Finance Group at Scotia Capital and Bank of Nova Scotia. He has corporate, securities and tax law experience and practiced corporate/commercial law. He is also a co-author of a book titled Successful Lender's Field Guide. Mr. Kofman has Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto and has joint MBA/JD from York University. He holds a CFA designation.

What Is A Webinar?:

A webinar combines the clarity of an audio teleconference with the interactivity and visual presentation of the internet. All you need to participate is a telephone and an internet connection. Even if you don't have an internet connection, you can still participate in the audio session. Listening to the program over the telephone and following the written materials is an effective alternative!

Unable To Attend?:

No problem. You can purchase a recording of the webinar for future use. You can choose from either an On-Demand Web Link (Good for 6 months from the webinar date, unlimited use) or a CD-ROM (includes a paper copy of the PowerPoint slides).

Viewing Options (all options include applicable handouts):

All options include applicable handouts. You can choose to pay by credit card or be billed. Additional Live Webinar connections are $75 each.

Option 1: Live Webinar and 7 Days OnDemand Video Playback - $265

Option 2: OnDemand Video (six months access) - $295

Option 3: Live and 6 Months of OnDemand Video - $365

Option 4: CD-ROM Video (Includes OnDemand Video) - $345

Option 5: Entire Package (all of the above) - $395