The Selling Fundamentals course prepares students with a detailed, yet broad, step-by-step selling process that is universal in nature. Selling Fundamentals demonstrates to students the order of steps within the selling process; provides numerous examples of what should be in each step; and shows how the steps within the selling process interact with one another. Combined with up-to-date content and a strong ethical focus, Selling Fundamentals teaches sales the way a mentor would: with a strong, practical focus that puts the customer first.
Topics covered include:
- An Illustrated Overview of Selling
- Life, Times, and Career of the Professional Salesperson
- Relationship Marketing: Where Personal Selling Fits
- Ethics First… Then Customer Relationships
- The Psychology of Selling: Why People Buy
- Communication for Relationship Building: It’s Not All Talk
- Sales Knowledge: Customers, Products, Technologies
- Prospecting — The Lifeblood of Selling
- Planning the Sales Call Is a Must!
- Carefully Select Which Sales Presentation Method to Use
- Begin Your Presentation Strategically
- Elements of a Great Sales Presentation
- Welcome Your Prospect’s Objections
- Closing Begins the Relationship
- Service and Follow-Up for Customer Retention
- Time, Territory, and Self-Management: Keys to Success
- Planning, Staffing, and Training Successful Salespeople
- Motivation, Compensation, Leadership, and Evaluation of Salespeople
Intended Audience: Anyone interested in improving their selling skills.
To register, please visit: https://cftnow.org/courses/selling-fundamentals-course/
If you have questions about the course or registration, please contact Emily Laroche at email@example.com.