Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key," which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. If you don't receive it within 30 minutes, please email email@example.com. Make sure to email your full name, the class and section number you are enrolling in.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that is provided in the login directions, sent on the first day of class from the CFT office. This will
"enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form
on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.